Saturday, July 3, 2010

Jack's Potty Chart

We are really trying to buckle down and get this potty training thing done once and for all. I decided that I am sick of giving Jack candy every time he goes potty. So, I decided that I would make him a chart and he could put a sticker on it every time he went on the toilet. I went to the store last night and bought some poster board and CARS stickers and stayed up late using my Cricut (shout out to the mother-in-law for one of my favorite gifts of all time) and made him this little board. He really likes the idea and is having fun with it! So, hopefully it works and I will only have 1 child in diapers very, VERY soon!



1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I wish Sariah would show some interest! She knows what she needs to do she just doesnt want to! So frustrating! Love the chart, very cute!

    ReplyDelete